The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO runs a comprehensive statewide program to evaluate candidates for public office, and to endorse and help to educate our membership about candidates who stand with Labor Unions on a variety of important issues, from supporting living wage jobs to improving workplace safety and protecting retirement security.
We also work to promote civic engagement among our members by providing information about changes to voting laws, encouraging participation, and fighting to expand ballot access.
As the 2020 Election cycle unfolds, this page will be populated with information and links regarding endorsed candidates, new Act 77 vote by mail opportunities, and ways to get engaged in the campaign by volunteering.
- ENDORSEMENTS: The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO has made endorsements in several Special Elections, CLICK HERE for details.
- If you would like to apply to vote by mail, the online application is now available, click here!
- If you are a candidate for public office in Pennsylvania, please visit www.paaflcio.org/candidates to create a candidate account and complete and submit our candidate questionnaire.
- If you are not yet signed up on our e-activist list to receive e-mail updates from the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO, please click here to sign up.
- Learn more about new changes to the Pennsylvania Election Code, including the new vote by mail program for 2020, by visiting the Pennsylvania VotesPA website